Sandy Springs is a city in northern Fulton County, Georgia, United States, and part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. In 1842, the Austin-Johnson House was erected on what is now Johnson Ferry Road. It is the oldest house in Sandy Springs. In 1851, Wilson Spruill donated 5 acres of land for the founding of the Sandy Springs United Methodist Church, near the natural spring for which the city is named. In 1905, the Hammond School was built at Johnson Ferry Road and Mt. Vernon Highway, across the street from the church.
This Jay Austin Bowtie is a rich navy blue with a fine dot pattern will be attractive to those who enjoy traditional styles. Seen here in the classic shape 100% silk.